For Your Consideration

Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Super Soaker


I took a bath in this tonight. I swear the water was clean and clear and under control until I added the epsom salts. What the heck is going on?
My soaking in brownish yellowish water brings me to another important subject. My hand. I've had it in a brace for a week now, thinking the extreme soreness and pain would go away with rest. Instead I've embraced my left-handedness, taken to typing one-handed (time consuming and going to be extremely irritating when I start typing up my report cards), and given up on styling my hair.

I'm making an appointment tomorrow.
_________________
These little fellas make me dislike owls significantly.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure those aren't baby vultures?!? They look like demon-birds.

    I hope your hand doctor appointment goes well so you can stop being broken. Even if my aunt is right and you have to get a surgery. At least then you can stop trying to be like me (that is, being left-handed).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that sux about yer hand. Hope it feels better ASAP.

    & that bath water is gnarly. Clearly some kind of chemical reaction took place...perhaps the iron in the pipes is reacting with the salts. Did you pretend you were taking a mud bath at a fancy schmancy spa? I would've.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I hadn't noticed those owls before. Guess I just scanned right over them! Wow, those are real lookers...it's a three-headed owldebeast!

    ReplyDelete