For Your Consideration

Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inside out pajamas

Bucket of owl babies. What's cuter than a bucket of owl babies? Exactly. Nothing. This reminds me of those 'grab bags' I used to get with Liz when we were kids. You pay $1 for whatever is in the bag. It's stapled shut so it's a big surprise. Then after paying, it's Christmastime. No matter what was inside, it was the best thing ever because it was a surprise.
________________
Time to turn those pajamas inside out, people! I'm hoping for a two hour delay tomorrow and I need some good luck! (Despite our staff meeting today where we were informed that we've already reached our limit for snow days and delays and will have to make up any more used...I'm coming down with a cold and could really use the sleep and less time around those little germ-mobiles!)
________________
Today I felt little Lola move in Jinna's belly. So amazing.
________________
I bought a tilapia fillet from the grocery store. It was on sale. Don't buy fish on sale. Sale fish tastes like carpet.
________________
For some reason right now I wanna say, "Do you know what time it is?" and then you respond, "Tool Time!"
________________

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say to this post. It started with the bucket o owls, and I just couldn't form any rational thoughts after those little fellas. Sorry to hear you're getting sick tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite owl baby is the one between four and five o clock. He looks like he expects something.

    Also, I'm sorry about your carpet fish.

    ReplyDelete