For Your Consideration

Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hot Date


Owen and I played airplane. He drooled on me. We smiled. I sang to him, bounced him, changed his diaper and felt sad when he cried about going to sleep. What a great time! (D & A, you guys must have some serious guns to lug that little man around as much as you do!)

_________________________
I've been hearing this song on the radio a lot lately and I love it. I first thought it was Death Cab for Cutie, then thought it was Postal Service. I was doubly wrong. Much to my extreme delight, it's by a group called....drumroll....OWL CITY!!!! (this is your owl dose for the day)

I got it and the new Vampire weekend today. Cant wait to rock out tomorrow with an early morning mimosa and report cards!
_________________________
Can't believe that it was only a week ago I dropped my stilt walking man at the airport. Feels like an eternity already!
_________________________
I bought cool stuff today:
a mushroom hanging for my kitchen
an awesome rug at crate and barrel also for the kitchen
delicious food at Whole Foods
a little blue vase

2 comments:

  1. That owl is precious! I lub him.

    I can't believe you've never heard of Owl City! That song (I'm assuming it's Fireflies) has been on the iTunes top ten chart for months. I'm sick of it. I was sick of it months ago. I only liked it for about two weeks. But I'm glad you found it. Enjoy the next two weeks, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lURVE owl city!! OK, well I guess according to your sis we're old. I too thought that song was fo sho DCC, then I thought Postal Service. I also thought it was a tad reminiscent of the Lips. Ask Daniel.
    Thanks so much for watching little O. He had fun with Auntie KC. (Those are the only letters he knows)

    ReplyDelete