For Your Consideration

Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

POW

It started snowing last night. I noticed it wasn't sticking to the roads AT ALL, so I set my alarm clock and went to bed. 30 min before my alarm went off, I woke up and looked at my phone and found a text message from my school system that informed me that school was closed. I got out of bed, looked outside (expecting horror) and found that the roads were still clear.

I took advantage of the day off and slept til 11, then went to Wal-Mart, armed with my camera, hoping to find a picture-worthy trashy freak for the best website ever. Sadly, all of Wal-Marts cheap goods kept my eyes busy. Or perhaps I've just grown used to ignoring the crazies around me.
______________
I'm trying to make up for all the days I missed. Here's the final collection of owls for January. I'm taking votes for Picture of the Day for February...


1 comment:

  1. I like owls number 2 and 3.

    I was really hoping to find something on this post about your favorite TV show and maybe some theories you had about their characters.

    ReplyDelete