I'm trying to stay positive here people. The reality is that I'm stuck in my house, day 4, and school is closed tomorrow too, with 10-20 more inches of snow coming. Here's what I'm thankful for:
I haven't lost power
I have plenty of food (though why am I incapable of meeting my daily calorie requirements?)
I have lots of yarn to crochet and knit goods
I have loads of books to read
I have a gym, which I frequent, to get rid of my angst
My car is safe in the garage
No one has lost power and decided to heat their apartment with coal, resulting in carbon monoxide poisoning or fire (like other parts of DC)
My apartment is sparkly clean
I don't have a stitch of dirty laundry
I have wine
I have an unobstructed view of the obstructed roads
I have a mom, a sister, and friends who regularly call and check on me
Well said! :) We are set to come home Saturday...hopefully we'll make it!
ReplyDelete