Things that I'm excited about:
Partying with my crazy friends to celebrate CJ's big 3-0 (fancy drinks in a fancy apartment. I hope to gain control of the music selection at some point--working out a playlist now...)
Wedding dress shopping for/with Jen Heath Saturday morning/afternoon
Dinner at Santa Fe Cafe Saturday night with a new friend who, oddly enough, went to my high school. Just the thought of NM food is making my tumbly growl right now.
I think I might be able to drag myself out of bed in time to go flex my voice in the choir on Sunday morning. I've been saying I'd do this for the better part of 2 months, maybe more.
Something else, undecided but decidedly non-school related Sunday afternoon with Steff Siff.
Happy Hour Monday to make up for missing it Friday (welcome back from football season, Mr. K)
Flying to ABQ Tuesday!!!
Gonna see famblee, new floors, old friends, eat food. Bringing my newest issue of "Cooking Light" in hopes that my mom and sister will want to try new things with me. Hot tub? Earthy?
No comments:
Post a Comment