I like untucked sheets so my feet can hang over the bed without my toes feeling smushed.
I like the feeling of brushing my hair with a really scratchy hairbrush but I rarely brush my hair at all.
I watch E! a lot. Maybe too much. Hollywood gossip is edible trash.
I like listening to kids talk and then putting their quotes on my facebook page.
I think there's no better art than that which comes from the hands of a 5 year old.
I love listening to people talk about their problems. I like being trusted. I like to give tough love and refuse to tell people what they want to hear.
I miss my dad every day. I also miss my mom but in a completely different way.
I try to learn something new every day.
I really enjoy immigrants and foreigners. I like their stories, I like their accents, I like their food.
I want to be a foreigner someday.
I love the sound of my singing voice but I hardly sing anymore. Other mostly unused instruments I own: a piano and a guitar. I want to play them but I just don't.
I make things. I crochet them, I bead them, I bake them. I'm occasionally good at sharing.
I really want a dog.
I think getting mail is super exciting. My grandmothers and my Aunt Sheryl still send me cards. I think a card is the coolest thing to get.
I get energized being around a big group of friends but I need my quiet time too. Living alone gives me plenty of the latter!
I gave up coffee for Lent last year. I took it back up last month. It's just too tasty and makes my mornings so peppy.
I sometimes think my life could be more exciting.
I let my substitute assistant bring me lunch today. It was delicious. I also accepted a chocolate from her. Also delicious. I should have drawn the line at her spraying me with perfume. Not as delicious.
It was all so insightful, and then I read the last one and cracked up. You let your substitute assistant spray perfume on you?!?
ReplyDeleteShe's Pakistani. She found out that I'm single and told me that she'll pray for me. I think she put a love potion on me. I think the food was spiked with some sort of special husband-alluring ingredients. I also think she has a strange taste in perfume...it's a sort of musky scent and the plastic bottle looked like it either came from Wal Mart or CVS. I got comments. Not good ones. And still no husband.
ReplyDeleteHi. Larious. I love you.
ReplyDeletep.s. My word verification made me type in "chothme." What kind of weird blog do you have dude?