For Your Consideration

Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Scratch

I woke up at 4 am this morning, scratching my stitches in my ear! Blood under my fingernail, throbbing pain. I freaked. I was afraid I'd ripped out my stitches. Thankfully I hadn't. My mom took a look and things seemed ok--put some more cream on it and took some percocet. We went to Tyson's Corner mall today. Walked around for maybe an hour (bought some cute wellies!) and i was exhausted. We ate pizza and calzone at an italian restaurant and came back home. My face is so red on the side of the surgery. I look like someone slapped me on my cheek. It's literally red from my mouth to my ear; the entire cheek.

Angela, Daniel and baby Owen came to visit so we got some baby time in! (Thanks, Angela!)

Happy Birthday Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment