For Your Consideration

Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.

Monday, December 14, 2009

On a scale of...

On a scale of 4 to 7, how much do you like pickles?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how cool do you think retro owl things are?

On a scale of 1 to 4, how well do you understand terms like "fire engine red" and "mauve"

On a percentage scale of 0 to 100, what percent of your life is color coded?

Me:
pickles: I like them a lot...7
Owls: So flippin sweet...10
Extraneous description of colors: I live by this...4
Color coded life: 2 closets full of clothes and shoes, my books on my bookshelf, random stuff at school...maybe a 27% but I'm striving for higher.

1 comment:

  1. I love pickles: 7.

    I love owl things, too! 10.

    Very well: 4.

    As for color coding things: 2%. I can only even say this because all my socks are matched to their correct partner. Otherwise I think it would be a 0%.

    ReplyDelete