I talked with the anesthesiologist today in preparation for my surgery next Thursday. She seems to think I might just be one of the sensitive people who is bound to get sick no matter what precautionary drugs they pump into me. She did mention a suppository miracle drug though...
Some things I have to do (or not do) between now and then:
*stop taking vitamins
*no pain killers other than tylenol
*don't eat past midnight on Wednesday
*be nice to my mom and thank her a million times for coming to take care of her sick baby
*also thanks again to Joey for being so willing to come out...and getting a ticket for the following weekend!
*try not to freak out
Good luck!
ReplyDelete(and, yay! blog!!)
:)
~m
Um, do you know how exciting it was to find a comment on here?!?!! I didn't know anyone was reading! Thanks!
ReplyDelete