For Your Consideration

Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Advice

Advice I gave to my favorite person in the world today. She was looking for input into how she might break the news to her boyfriend that she's done. The premise is that they're getting ready to go out for a bite to eat. Here's how she'll approach the subject:

(He starts to pull out his wallet to pay) "Hey, since this is our last date, I'll pay this time."

Other ideas included:

"My favorite thing about you is your sister."
"You know how you've never kissed a girl? I have."
"Prior to my sexual reassignment surgery..."
____________________________________________________________

On another thought, mom gets here tomorrow--going straight after work to pick her up and celebrate her birthday! Cousin Caroline came over for dinner and wine tonight. Counseled "friend" on the phone about boyfriend. Talked to brother and wished him a happy birthday eve. You know what this means: my watching of "Lost" was severely hindered today and I'm typing quickly to get on with it.
____________________________________________________________

Two days until my earectomy. I love that word. It was coined tonight. Say it. Earectomy. Don't you love the sound of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment