I nearly went blogless for an entire month. Sister reached her threshold and reminded me a couple days ago.
Why so long? Well, quite frankly, I didn't have anything to say. But here's what's been happening lately:
6 days left of school. Deadlines for report cards, cumulative folders, testing, packing up my classroom and OH, teaching have pushed my to my threshold for stress. I now have a twitch in my right eyelid and can't get through a day without screaming at someone. (My apologies, kiddos)
I just noticed I have a rash on my chest. The light from my computer screen illuminated all the tiny bumps. What's happening?
I have another sinus infection. My throat lincoln log is back. I just took Nyquil...
I was supposed to go watch game 7 of the Lakers vs. Celtics tonight with a rather attractive guy and his friend. My friend was supposed to come too but decided she couldn't make it. I got there, they said they were minutes away. After waiting 30 minutes outside of the packed restaurant/bar (mind you all the smokers were out there), I gave up and left. I hoped I'd run into them on the street. Instead I sent a text from the road, "I got impatient, sorry. No fun waiting outside w/the smokers." If I were him, I'd have immediately called and apologized profusely. Instead, he immediately called and said "You left? We just got here. Why didn't you just go inside?" Hmmm...
I don't get to go to my high school reunion this weekend. Curse you, airfare.
I DO get to go home June 30 and go to my friend's wedding on July 4. I hope there's fireworks. And sparklers. So far I have a one-way ticket. I wonder when I'll make it back?
I got tested for lupus, lyme, and rheumatoid arthritis. All negative. Which means this carpal tunnel syndrome is simply from texting, typing, crocheting, writing, beading, etc. Surgery, anyone?
And now I've reached my threshold for staying awake after Nyquil. Goodnight, sweet readers. I hope your lives are significantly less stressful and irritating than mine has been for the past month. And yes, please remind me of this in 8 days when I'm starting my 2 month vacation...I'll be humbled, I'm sure.
P.S. How much fun are links? See for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment