This is the second post I've had about eggs. Why do weird things always happen with my eggs??!! I got two dozen eggs from a farmer in WV. They are the most delicious eggs I've ever tasted. I decided they'd make a delectable dinner on Sunday night. I tried with all my might to crack this egg but the darned thing wouldn't crack. I immediately began to believe that it was extra hard because there was a chick in it. I wanted to look but knew that if I looked before I ate and there was indeed a chick, I would never eat eggs again. I waited till after I finished dinner and set to work. Who knew it was so hard to crack because it was frozen solid. Cursed refrigerator!!!!
For Your Consideration
Pickle Juice: The Champagne of Vinegar.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Eggs
This is the second post I've had about eggs. Why do weird things always happen with my eggs??!! I got two dozen eggs from a farmer in WV. They are the most delicious eggs I've ever tasted. I decided they'd make a delectable dinner on Sunday night. I tried with all my might to crack this egg but the darned thing wouldn't crack. I immediately began to believe that it was extra hard because there was a chick in it. I wanted to look but knew that if I looked before I ate and there was indeed a chick, I would never eat eggs again. I waited till after I finished dinner and set to work. Who knew it was so hard to crack because it was frozen solid. Cursed refrigerator!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sorry about the frozen egg but I'm SO glad it wasn't a chick!! & yes, what's with you and reject eggs?
ReplyDeleteHaha! This is funny to me. You have a lot of "egg"cidents.
ReplyDelete